Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Food Movers

Fantastic In Plastic


Grade: A-

Pros: BPA Free, Reusable, Gripping Feet, Dishwasher Safe (top shelf only), Microwave Safe, Leak PRoof, Great sizes, Stackable, Easy to Open for Little Hands.

Cons: The blue container the way it's built always collects water in the dishwasher, so you have to carefully dump it out. Even with the drying cycle on!

Where I got it: Office Depot


I picked these up at my office supply store of all places! They were in the clearance section with all the papers, notebooks, highlighters, etc... I was super excited about them and the claims they made. So far they have been a great addition to the lunch box and are really great. The blue container gets the most use since it is so versatile and easy to fit in. My 5 year old had no trouble opening and closing the boxes either, which is important for anything you are packing for them to use. 

Would I recommend? I would definitely recommend the stacking container (mine is blue but it comes in other colors) and the snack size box. The sandwich box works  but I rarely use it. If you need a sandwich box, it is pretty good but for the same purpose you could get one from the dollar store. The gem is definitely the stacker!

PRODUCT WEBSITE: http://www.nudefoodmovers.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment