Thursday, October 18, 2012

Chobani Champions

Awesome by the Spoonful


Today Being the 5 year Birthday For Chobani I thought it a perfect time to put out my review of this product. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

Product: Chobani Champions [Assorted Flavors] 

Grade: A+

Pros: Cost Effective, Great Taste, Coupons available on website, Easy open for little hands, Natural Ingredients, Hormone Free Cows, No preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Sweeteners, Freezable, Kosher, Gluten Free, Free of allergens such as nut, soy, wheat, and shellfish! 

Cons: Flavor Availability nearby.

Would I Reccomend? Unwaveringly, Yes. The product is terrific and unmatched by any other I have tried. It's the only flavored yogurt I use and my daughter loves it too! It's important to me to provide her with healthy [cost effective] food and Chobani has really hit a homerun with the Champions Line. All four flavors: Banana Honey, Orange Vanilla, Very Berry, and Vanilla Chocolate Chunk taste great, and I don't have to worry about artificiality and growth hormones. The Orange Vanilla flavor even has real orange pulp in it! Something I haven't found in any other orange yogurt. If you haven't tried it yet you should! It's hard to find brands you can trust, and Chobani has found it's way into my home, our lunch boxes, and our tummies!

Website: http://www.chobanichampions.com/ 

Four Examples: 

You'll definitely be seeing more of them in our lunches! 

No comments:

Post a Comment