Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ziploc Divided Rectangle

Ziploc Divided Rectangle - The Holy Grail!


Grade: A+ 

Pros: Reusable, Cost Effective, Freezer Safe, Microwave Safe, Dishwasher Safe, Leak Proof, BPA Free.

Cons: I could only find them at Target, I searched all over! Also, didn't fit my daughter's rounded lunch box, needs a rectangular lunch box to fit in.

Where I got it: Target

Would I recommend? I am totally in L-O-V-E with these containers and will recommend them to anyone that will listen. Similar containers either cost too much or were not leak proof, so the separate areas contaminated eachother. Not this one! Each section is individually sealed and keeps liquids away from other items. I hate most of my food touching, so this is really great for me! I am not only using them in K's lunches but mine as well. By far my favorite purchase to date!

Examples of use:



No comments:

Post a Comment